Monday, October 4, 2010

Chin Chinawut Indracusin

 

  10.4.2010- Chin's MV Keun Nee Yahk Dai Gee Krung has been released today. I think Chin got cuter and just a little chubbier. His singing and dancing also improved. Click the link below to watch his new MV on YouTube:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9.6.2010- Chin Chinawut's new single is out! The title is Keun Nee Yahk Dai Gee Krung. With a title like that you would expect Chin to sing about "How much does she want it tonight?" but after listening to the song, it's not! It actually means "how many times do you want me to say 'I Love You'?" Check it out at YouTube and if you like what you hear, I can send you the mp3 if you want. Just email me at: thaientbloggess@hotmail.com

2 comments: